Appointment for the replacement of your energy meters
Appointment smart meter
We recently let you know that we would like to replace your energy meters free of charge. We have asked a fitter from our contractor Dynniq to fit the new smart meter at your property on the date that's in the letter.
The engineer will need around one hour (in some cases two hours) to carry out the work. Please ask the engineer to show you his/her Liander ID card.
Confirm or rearrange your appointment
For planning purposes it is important to know beforehand whether you will be at home. You can easily confirm or rearrange the appointment via:
- www.planmeterwisseling.nl with log-in the code in your letter
- 024 351 13 77, from Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 20:00 hours
Leave us your contact details now. We can then send you a reminder the day before and, if necessary, contact you about the appointment.
Are you renting the property?
If you yourself have a contract with an energy supplier, and as a result automatically with us as grid manager, then you as tenant can decide yourself whether to have the new energy meters fitted. If this is not the case, then please consult the landlord of the building.
Do you have any other questions?
Take a look on www.liander.nl/slimmemeter or call 024 351 13 77. The Dynniq assistants will be pleased to answer your questions.
You can help us ensure that the fitter comes at the right time and can set to work immediately
Temporarily no energy
When the fitter is there, you will have no power and gas for around an hour.
Frequently asked questions
How can I ensure the engineer can start work straight away?
Below is a checklist to ensure the engineer arrives at the right time and can start work straight away. You can help by making sure that:
- you confirm the appointment or rearrange it if necessary;
- you provide your contact details to the contractor indicated in your letter;
- the meter box and energy meters are easily accessible;
- as many plugs as possible have been removed from their sockets;
- an adult is present.
For how long will I be without electricity and gas while the engineer is working?
While the engineer is working you will be without electricity and gas for around one hour. Please bear the following points in mind:
- keep your refrigerator and freezer closed as much as possible to make sure they stay cold enough;
- if you have an alarm system installed, we advise you to notify your alarm centre in advance;
- if you use medical equipment for respiration or dialysis, ask your medical help centre for accumulator- or battery-powered alternatives;
- if you have gas, you will not have any heating or hot water while the work is in progress. Please also bear in mind that you will not be able to cook during this period.